After school cooking classes! Winter session
Are you and your family looking for some covid-safe extra-curricular activities? Well, great news! I am now offering after-school Zoom cooking classes for families with kids of all ages. These VERY POPULAR group cooking classes are both fun and educational. Feel free to get some friends together and join as a group. So much fun for everyone! I will demonstrate step-by-step meal prep, along with nutrition education, food safety awareness, knife skills, and everything your kids will need to cook up delicious dinners.
The 8 week menu is as follows: Click on the recipes for the week to see the grocery/equipment list.
1. January 27th –Sushi + edamame salad + chocolate molten lava cakes
2. February 3d –Ramen soup + cheesy crackers + sweet and salty chocolate bark
3. February 10th – Ricotta gnudi + roasted broccoli and cauliflower + shortbread with chocolate bar topping
4. February 17th – Chicken fingers + tangy cucumber salad + apple cake
5. February 24th – Pasta with homemade rose sauce + bruschetta + S’mores Rice Krispie squares
6. March 3d – Minestrone soup + quesadillas + banana chocolate chip muffins
7. March 10th –Broccoli cheddar soup + one-pot spaghetti + lemon squares
8. March 17th – Steak fajitas + guacomole + Key lime pie
This class will run on Thursdays from 5:00 p.m.-6:30 p.m. It is an 8 week program.
Price is $200 + HST ($226). If you can’t make a class, you can request a recording of the class. This program is sold as a group of 8 and once you sign up, all sales are final!
If you would like to start your own group please contact: email@example.com
January 27-March 17th (live classes) or PURCHASE ALL 8 RECORDINGS HERE!