Book Shauna for corporate events, private cooking demos or gather a group of 9-12 friends or relatives to request a specific class tailored to your needs.
To book any class with a group of 9-12 people - Please contact Shauna at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some client favourites from my poke bowl and sheet pan classes! Recipes will include:
Wednesday March 6th 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. OR
Thursday March 7th 7:00-9:00 p.m.
You don’t have to be vegan to join this class. You just have to be interested in healthy delicious recipes! Recipes will include:
Tuesday March 19th 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. OR
Wednesday March 27th 7:00-9:00 p.m.
Healthy, simple and yummy recipes to share with family/friends. Recipes will include:
Please note – The evening class has 3 spots left!
Tuesday April 2nd 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. OR
Wednesday April 3d 7:00-9:00 p.m.
These are seasonal dishes that can be made over Passover, Easter or anytime. Recipes are all gluten free! Recipes will include:
Tuesday April 9th 11:30 am.-1:30 p.m. OR
Wednesday April 10th 7:00-9:00 p.m.
This class will have the healthiest vegetarian salads, sides and sweets to enjoy during Spring. Recipes will include:
Tuesday May 7th 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. OR
Wednesday May 8th 7:00-9:00 p.m.
Sheet Pan #4 is here with all new recipes! Something for everyone! You don’t want to miss this class. Lots of technique/nutrition information to teach!
Recipes will include:
This class will feature new sheet pan meals for family and entertaining. It will focus on easy to cook one pan meals!
Recipes will include:
Shauna’s nutrition education focuses on plant-based eating for disease prevention. She tailors her teaching to specific recipes and you will have a chance to ask nutrition and culinary questions while you eat. Up to date nutrition information based on the latest scientific research and recipe booklet included with each class. The food is easy to make, delicious and the classes are a lot of fun!
Cost: Each class is $95, which includes a 2 hour demonstration with eating throughout the class, nutrition and culinary education and a recipe booklet.
Avenue Road and Lawrence Avenue – Address to be provided with registration.
– Each class is limited to 12 guests. Register early – spots fill up quickly.
– E-mail email@example.com to check class availability.
– Once availability confirmed, Interac e-Transfer $95 to firstname.lastname@example.org *Please note – teens 13 or under are 1/2 price ($47.50)
– Use the password ‘What type of cooking demo is it?” Answer – healthy
– In the message confirm which class/classes you are signing up for.
– Payment must be received in advance with registration. Spots cannot be held without payment.
– Once payment is received, an email with confirmation and a receipt will be issued. Group nutrition education sessions may be covered under Lifestyle and Wellness accounts through private insurance. If you book an individualized nutrition education session, it may be covered under extended medical health coverage or health spending account. Check with your insurance provider!
– Payment is non-refundable. If you are unable to attend, please have someone come in your place.
– Gift certificates are available.
* If you would like to get a group together – Minimum 9 people for adult classes and 12 people for parent/teen class. Please email me to set up a date.
I look forward to seeing you in my classes!